USER EXPERIENCE (UX) DESIGNER
Job Title: User Experience (UX) Designer
Location: South West (Hybrid)
We are seeking a highly creative and experienced UX Designer to join our rapidly growing team at LandHawk. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing and improving the user experience of our land development SaaS platform.
LandHawk has recently been acquired by Idox PLC, so this is an exciting time to join the company. We have a complex but exciting product development roadmap that requires a forward thinking User Experience Designer.
- Collaborate with the product and engineering team to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visual design and user experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Create wireframes, prototypes and high-fidelity mockups
- Conduct user research and testing to ensure designs meet the needs and expectations of our users
- Communicate designs and articulate the value of UX and UI and the rationale behind underlying research and design decisions
- Stay up-to-date with current design trends and techniques
- Bachelor’s degree in design or related field
- 3+ years of experience in UX design, with a focus on SaaS platforms
- Strong visual design skills including typography, layout form and hierarchy
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, InVision and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with user research and testing methods
- Familiarity with geospatial data and land development processes is a plus
The ideal candidate is a creative problem-solver with a passion for creating intuitive and aesthetically pleasing user experiences. If you are a self-starter with a strong portfolio and a desire to make an impact in the geospatial land development industry, we encourage you to apply.
We are ambitious in working together to promote a more inclusive environment, which attracts all candidates and signals our commitment to celebrate and promote diversity. Idox is a company where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit, where we respect all our employees, customers and communities in which we live, work and are a part of.
We recruit and reward employees based on capability and performance – regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lifestyle, age, educational background, national origin, religion or physical ability. Each office location worldwide, is free to respond to local needs to create a culturally sensitive workplace for everyone. In doing so, we want every employee to feel our commitment to showing respect for all and encouraging open collaboration and communication.
Flex To Fit
We recognise that for individuals, the opportunity to work flexibly can enable them to achieve a better work-life balance along with a greater sense of responsibility, ownership and control of their working life. During the pandemic, all our employees successfully transitioned to remote working and we are open to conversations on work patterns to suit our employees needs such as change to working times; part time working; term time working; 9-day fortnight. We are proud to be a flexible employer enabling effective hybrid working for our employees.
We understand how important family is to our employees and provide support through difficult time such as bereavement as well as offering excellent pay and leave benefits for parents and carers welcoming a child.
Health & Wellbeing
Our Workplace Wellbeing team provide support and resourced on mental health and lifestyle. We also provide 247/ confidential help via our employee assistance programme.
You will have the chance to impact change within LandHawk and the Idox Group by having your voice heard via our CEO live broadcasts; making suggestions to Idox Voice forum or sharing your ideas in our company newsletter.
You will have the opportunity to participate in community and social activities, as well as group wide fundraising ventures. We prioritise sustainability and ethical impact on our communities and we pledge to allow our employees to carry out volunteer work.
Our mentor scheme will help you to achieve personal and professional growth through learning from experienced colleagues and you will also have access to online and face to face learning modules including our Leadership Development Programme.
We offer full company sick pay plus income protection for long term illness and our life assurance cover is provided up to four times annual salary. Our Pension Scheme operates on a Salary Exchange Contribution Basis so you will receive relief from NI contributors.
You are also invited to join our Xtra Share Scheme where every share bought will receive an extra one free from the company.